What is an Assembly?
Assemblies are where OA members gather together to conduct the business of OA in their respective region. They are typically held twice a year in the spring and fall.
OA Silicon Valley Intergroup is a part of Overeaters Anonymous Region 2. Region 2 of Overeaters Anonymous serves California, Hawaii, Mexico and Northern Nevada. OAR2 exists to support individuals in need of recovery from compulsive eating through empowering all groups within its region.
To learn about our OA Region 2 Spring and Fall Assemblies, please click here.
- Region 3 Spring Assembly, March 4-5, 2022
- Region 5 Spring Assembly, March 11-13, 2022
- Region 4 Spring Assembly, April 1-2, 2022
- Region 7 Spring Assembly, April 1-3, 2022
- Region 8 Spring Assembly, April 1-3, 2022
- Region 6 Assembly, April 2, 2022