- Are you struggling with bulimia?
- Do you experience recurrent episodes of binge eating followed by fasting, self-induced vomiting, excessive exercise, or abuse of laxatives, diuretics, or other meds?
- Are you typically excessively worried about your weight and/or body shape?
- Do you have scratches on the back of your hand caused by putting your finger into your throat to induce a gag reflex?
- Do you tend to suffer with acid reflux, a sore throat or hoarse voice?
- Are you frequently dehydrated or do you suffer with electrolyte abnormalities?
- Do you suffer from tooth decay or troubles with your tooth enamel that has led to painful or costly dental procedures?
- Do you suffer with any intestinal problems or frequent constipation?
If you found yourself answering ‘yes’ to any one of the above questions, and are ready to accept help, then you can benefit from attending an OA meeting, finding a sponsor, and working our Twelve Step program of recovery. We hope you will join us and come to experience the gifts of the OA program: happiness, joy, and freedom!