During the pandemic, as a result of the shelter in place public health order, some conventions may have moved online. Visit specific convention websites for the most up-to-date details.
Most conventions are weekend events that are hosted by an Overeaters Anonymous service body rather than a group. They are held in hotels or conference centers that can accommodate the event’s space requirements. The activities are focused on OA recovery and fellowship, meetings, workshops, speaker sessions, and entertainment, such as dances or breaks for relaxation and fun.
2021 OA World Service Convention
Theme: Walking in the Sunlight: One Day at a Time
Dates: Thursday-Saturday, August 26-28, 2021
- Join the Convention email list at email@example.com.
- In your email, include your full name, email address, and country.
- Your information will be kept confidential to the World Service Office.
Hotel & Venue:
Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld® (owned by Marriott – travel with confidence during COVID-19)
6677 Sea Harbor Drive
Orlando, FL 32821 USA
- Hotel Reservations: Reservations are now open. Room rate is US$159 per night, any occupancy (4 people max), plus US$19.88 tax (12.5% tax, subject to change), for a total of US$178.88 per night. Rate includes refrigerator.
- To register online, click here or or download the Convention Registration form and email or mail it to the World Service Office.
Below are full registration rates. Full registration includes access to all workshops and general sessions (Thursday through Saturday) and commemorative lapel pin. NOTE: Rates are per person and DO NOT include meals.
- Early-Bird Full Registration by June 11, 2021 (11:59 p.m. MDT): US$119
- Full Registration begins June 12, 2020 (midnight MDT) through July 30, 2020 (11:59 p.m. MDT): US$150
- Onsite Full Registration begins August 1, 2021 (midnight MDT) through Convention dates: $US170
- Note: After July 30, 2021 11:59 p.m. MDT, advance registration is closed. Attendees can register on site at the onsite rate.